Friday, April 15, 2011

2nd Published Photo!

Usually one of the first things I do to start my day is checking my email. Some of you may think that is lame and that I need to get a life but believe it or not I AM an important person (narcism?). When I see that I have an email from RYAN TAYLOR I am always excited and know that it is going to be a good day, especially when the subject reads "BOOM". Today is another one of those good days! I have been lucky enough to have another one of Ryan's photos of me riding published in the March-April addition of Unleashed Wakeboard Magazine. This was a shot that we set up super last minute last year at the park, which produced some amazing results. Expect more because this year its going to get taken to a whole new level! 




No comments:

Post a Comment